Friday, February 18, 2011

READING WEEK IN MEXICO, Feb 21 - Feb 27

In my effort to link up the TRU Riders Surf Club with the UVIC Surf Club, I was invited on a weeklong surf trip to Rio Nexpa.  I haven't traveled anywhere in a long time where someone else is planning it all.  I have no idea what to expect and so I am going at er excited and ready for an adventure.  


I am leaving from the Vancouver airport on Monday and will be meeting up with the crew in LA, and jumping on the final flight with them.  I believe there will be 8 of us in total on the trip.  I haven't met anyone who going before and I have been told that a few Canadian pros will be joining us students.  I've posted a couple maps, so you can see the location and a couple links so you can check out conditions.  I am not sure that what internet access will be like down there but I will do my best to keep you posted on all the excitment.  

Lonley Planet
Wanna Surf



No comments:

Post a Comment